Benefits of Pickle Juice
- It's a pre workout enhancer.
- It helps with post-workout recovery.
- It can cure a hangover.
- It relieves heartburn.
- It prevents dehydration.
- It helps to replace nutrients lost (after sweating/working out).
- It helps to relieve cramps.
- It helps to relieve PMS and stomach cramping.
- It kills harmful bacteria in your stomach.
- It keeps your blood sugar levels stable.
- It alleviates restless leg syndrome.
- It soothes and relives sunburn.
- It contains antioxidants and other nutrients.
Ways to Incorporate Pickle Juice into your Diet
- Take a pickle juice shot (just juice, no tequila!) after your workout.
- Make a salad dressing with EVOO and a couple of teaspoons of pickle juice.
- Mix a couple of spoonfuls into Greek yogurt with some dill to make a veggie dip.
- Add into a marinade for chicken or fish.
- Add pickle juice to the water before boiling veggies, potatoes, or pasta for a vinegary zing.
- Drink it straight from the jar (who's judging?)
The results are in:Many athletes use pickle juice to enhance performance. People having too much fun on the weekend are using it to hydrate. While there aren't many studies supporting these claims, it's an easy solution to try and see if it works for you. At one time the Philadelphia Eagles NFL football team was going crazy over pickle juice! However, pickle juice is definitely not for everyone. It's acidic, and may cause issues for those with gout. The high sodium amounts can lead to water retention, swelling and bloating. If you begin to retain water from eating large amounts of salt, your blood pressure may increase. To avoid any types of stomach irritation, be sure to balance it with plenty of water. While adding pickle juice into your diet is usually safe, consider talking to your doctor or stop immediately if any of these side effects apply to you. Pickle juice hydrates, relieves cramping, and has a huge amount of beneficial nutrients-it's basically magic in a jar.
Buy this ad space for $5 Per Day (50 tokens)
Sign up, buy tokens, and activate your ads!
How does it work?
Posted in News and filed under health.