News anchor Chris Burrous overdosed from putting crystal meth in his rectum


KTLA news anchor Chris Burrous was found unconscious in a motel in Glendale, CA, on December 27 and later passed away at a hospital. His cause of death is finally being released and stated as an accidental overdose from methamphetamine toxicity, with that information coming from the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office.

Along with the drug use, the coroner report included that "other contributing factors include hypertensive and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.” 

This all came about when police in Glendale were notified that a man was passed out and possibly not breathing. The man, 43-year-old Burrous, was given CPR and transported to a hospital, where he later passed away.

According to an article on Variety, the "medical emergency occurred during a sexual encounter, the report specified. It went on to explain that Burrous had met up through the Grindr app with a male companion, with whom he had met four times previously. During the encounter, Burrous inserted two “rocks” of crystal meth through his rectum before falling unconscious."

The authorities also found GHB but a report does not suggest it had yet been consumed by Burrous or the other man. The man who was also supposedly there was not charged with a crime, alas because it was accidental.

Burrous left behind his wife and 9-year-old daughter.

Perhaps doing meth while cheating on your wife with some guy from a gay dating app is not all it's cracked up to be.

*** VOTE NOW: Donald Trump Or Joe Biden For President? ***
Keep America Great Or Make It Creepy Like Joe?
Comments
You must be logged in to post comments
Reply to:
Comment