Nurses 'off their faces' after grandpa gives 'Thank You' cake laced with cannabis
At the Warrington Hospital, UK, a granddad was so happy with the quality care provided to one of his relatives, that he decided to bring a red velvet cake as a thank you gift for the hospital staff. However, he didn’t realize that the cake, took from his 18-year-old grandson’s birthday party, had a very particular ingredient - cannabis!
An unidentified member of the healthcare staff said that three or four nurses who ate the drug-infused treat were left "off their faces."
He reported to Manchester Evening News that “There was no impact on the patients whatsoever, but they all knew something was wrong, so the police were called in.”
Eventually the cops tested the red velvet and discovered why it caused such an effect.
The grandfather, who wasn’t aware that the treat was actually a "space cake," was obviously shocked.
Since he wasn’t guilty, the police just gave to the family “some strong words of advice” and then destroyed the cake.