Use this easy template, paragraph by paragraph.
- Introduce the story to grab the readers attention.
- Give a summary of what happened and include the most important facts. Who, what, when, where, why, how?
- You MUST use original text only. We do not accept rewrites, reposts, or copies of other articles.
How long should a story be?
- 500 word minimum.
What about pictures?
- The picture should be from the story. Feel free to use a custom picture.
- You may not use any picture that is copyrighted from sources such as Getty, AP, etc.
- Get permission to use the picture or use something from a royalty free picture sites. You can also use Google Image Search and set the usage rights to "Labeled for reuse."
- There's an upload field for one picture.
Where do I get ideas for news/stories?
- Check other news/viral sites for ideas. Sources must be well known in their respective industry.
- Check trending topics on social media, your favorite sites, or Google news and trends.
What about the tone and language?
- Keep the language professional and clean.
- Keep the tone upbeat and positive if you can.
What to do after your article goes live?
- If you're comfortable sharing it on social media, then please share it.
- Write another article to build your portfolio of work on our site and increase your stats and earnings.