Use this easy template, paragraph by paragraph.
- Introduces the story to grab the readers attention.
- Give a summary of what happened and include the most important facts. Who, what, when, where, why, how?
- Add an optional quote. This is useful if the story is short and you want to increase your word count.
- You MUST use original text only. We don't do reposts.
How long should a story be?
- 500-2,000 words or more.
- Long articles perform better and get shared more. If it's too short, then it won't get approved.
- If your story has a quote, then you should ALWAYS have more original text than quoted text.
What about pictures?
- The picture should be from the story. Feel free to use a custom picture.
- Get permission to use the picture or use something from one of the royalty free picture sites. You can also use Google Image Search and set the usage rights to "Labeled for reuse."
- There's an upload field for one picture.
Where do I get ideas for news/stories?
- Check other news/viral sites for ideas. Sources must be well known in their respective industry.
- Check trending topics on social media, your favorite sites, or Google news and trends.
What about the tone and language?
- Keep the language professional and clean. Censor words if you need to, like HOLY SH*T!
- Keep the tone upbeat and positive if you can.
What to do after your article goes live?
- If you're comfortable sharing it on social media, then please share it.
- Write another article to build your portfolio of work on our site and increase your stats and earnings.