While all the nonsense about Colin Kaepernick has been going on, there's been a lot of folks who give great advice when someone doesn't agree with something.
Let's warm you up with a little facts first. I know facts are important, so here's my five facts first.
- Colin Kaepernick has every right to protest. It's our Freedom of Speech. We don't have to agree with him, but that IS his right. Our troops fought for it.
- Colin Kaepernick is a douchebag for protesting AT WORK where he earns millions of dollars. I repsect him for being brave enough to look like an a**hole in front of the entire planet, but I think he should've chosen another platform for his protest.
- Colin Kaepernick said a great thing about Hillary Clinton. Something along the lines that she shouldn't be running for President and maybe be in jail. You need to give Kaepernick credit for that. As much as we DESPISE anyone who disrespects our American flag, at least the Kaepernick fella partially agrees with other things we like.
- This all has to do with cops shooting black criminals, even if the cop is black, and everyone calling it racist. It's not racist. It's good vs bad and the criminals put themselves in that position. STOP SUPPORTING CRIMINALS.
- People on social media, in particular black folks and social justice warrior white millennials with no friends, love to argue about just about everything. This is no different. Everytime a person says they do not agree with Colin Kaepernick, a black person or SJW always says something like "YOU'RE NOT LISTENING" or "YOU DON'T LISTEN" blah blah blah.
First of all, if you're telling people they don't listen simply because they don't agree with Colin's protest, then you clearly didn't listen. People are allowed to disagree and bash Kaepernick all they want. If he can sit during the National Anthem, then we can make memes about him and say mean things about his hair. People get and listen to his message, they just don't agree with how he delivered it.
Back to this "you're not listening" or "you don't get it" point that Colin Kaepernick supporters say to those who think he's a mega-dick.
Do you know how many people were shot by cops BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LISTEN?
Philando Castile didn't listen. He got shot.
Alton Sterling didn't listen. He got shot.
Dallas sniper didn't listen. He got blown up by a robot.
Michael Brown didn't listen. He got shot.
Garry Conrad Jr didn't listen. He got shot.
Limichael Shine didn't listen. He got shot.
Do I really need to explain this to you? Fine. I will. People who DON'T LISTEN to the police get shot.
When a cop says stop moving, then stop moving. If they say get on the ground and put one leg up, then do it. If they say drop your weapon, then you're about one wrong move from getting blasted. When the cops arrive, your weapon should already be on the ground and your hands up.
Let's take it a step farther.
Stop committing crime and you won't have to worry about any of this.
If you're not a criminal who thinks they're above the police, then you won't get shot by cops.
Just be polite and show some respect. Then you'll get the respect back.
Cops want to go home. So be nice to them and you'll go home too. You may get a ticket for speeding 80 in a 50 and maybe slow down just a little.
Regardless, people who give out stupid advice by saying "you're not listening" or "you're not paying attention" should consider giving advice to the criminals who get themselves shot.
They need the advice.
while supplies last