President Donald Trump has now said, in an exclusive interview with Sharyl Attkisson, that he has a very big chance of breaking the "Deep State" and putting the globalists to rest.
This is all believe to be part of the plan that Donald Trump set in motion when he started his campaign and used "Drain the Swamp" as his selling point, which worked very well considering the amount of snakes living in politics.
Trump told Attkisson, specifically, that "if it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people."
As per Attkisson's website, the interview will also include the following topics:
- The president calls churches, synagogues, mosques and other religious institutions "essential services" and says they must be allowed to open
- Sharyl asks if someone review his tweets before he sends them out
- Trump weighs in on the biggest strength and weakness of Joe Biden
- He talks about the latest allegations about FBI misconduct and spying on his campaign
- Sharyl ask about mixed messages the government is sending on the anti-malaria drug, hydroxychloroquine
- She also asks President Trump how he can press to investigate allegation about Biden and Ukraine-- without appearing to be doing the same thing Democrats did to him in 2016.
The interview on Full Measure airs this Sunday, 2/24.
Here's how to watch.